Feng Shui can help with attracting love and romance in your life. You can use the traditional Chinese images of love, like the mandarin ducks, the double happiness symbol, or you can choose something more modern, like artwork depicting love. If you are using the traditional symbols then make sure to activate them with a red ribbon as well. Because Feng Shui is very symbolic the images used to activate a certain aspiration brings about that kind of energy with it, making it very potent.
* You can display these love symbols or activators in your bedroom to make them more powerful.
* There are a few different places in the bedroom where you can put these cures. They can be placed in the love corner of your bedroom, which is the Southwest corner, or you can place them in your personal love corner, based on your Kua number.
* If you have been struggling to find a partner then you can activate all the walls of your house.
* Do make sure your decor doesn’t suggest loneliness. Keeping things in pairs will attract the energy of a couple.
* Look out for too much feminine or masculine energy in the home as well. If your family has more girls, then make sure you introduce more male energy in the house in the form of masculine statues, posters or pictures. And likewise, if there is too much male energy in the house then introduce female energy to bring in the balance of Yin and Yang.
#Feng Shui Tip #Love #Romance #Art #Decor #ShellySingh #PositiveVibesFengShui #CanberraRegion #Australia
The dining room is considered one of the most important area of a house in Feng Shui as it represents the prosperity of the house (food on the table analogy) and harmony among the family members. There are a lot of things one can do to improve the Feng Shui of their dining room.
- Make sure that the dining room is well lit and clutter free. It should be a comfortable and inviting space. You can have auspicious paintings for e.g. of fruits or bowls full of fruit to reflect abundance in your life.
- Avoid having a toilet sharing a wall with the Dining room. If there is a toilet near the Dining area then make sure you keep the door closed all the time. Make sure that your Dining table is not placed under a toilet (if you live in multi-level apartments). It is considered extreme bad luck.
- Dining rooms should always be on the same or higher level compared to the rest of the rooms in the house.
- You can apply the Kua formula to benefit each family member by tapping into their good directions while dining. You can choose one of the four good directions to designate the spot of individual family member. They do not have to face their success direction while eating. If possible try and place them facing their love/family direction as this will help lessen quarrels and improve harmony among the family members. Do make sure that the family members are not facing any of their bad directions while having their meals. This brings enormous bad luck to them. You can find your Kua number by calculating it using the formula provided in my earlier post or by going to http://www.wofs.com and clicking on the Kua Number Calculator on the right hand side of the page.
- The best shape of the dining table according to Feng Shui is round or Bagua/Pa kua shape (eight sided shape). Square and rectangular shapes are acceptable too. If you understand the Bagua directions and the related shapes in Feng Shui, then you can use those shapes to choose your dining table. If you are new to Feng Shui then the following list of directions and shapes will help you decide on the shape (of the dining table) you can use for your space.
- East: Rectangular shape
- Southeast: Rectangular shape
- South: Rectangular shape
- Southwest: Square shape
- West: Sqaure and round shape
- Northwest: Square and round shape
- North: Round shape
- Northeast: Square shape
#FengShuiTip #DiningRoom #Abundance #Harmony #ShellySingh #PositiveVibesFengShui #CanberraRegion #Australia