Feng Shui Tip: Kitchen placement do’s and don’ts
We all know the importance of kitchens in our lives. Kitchens give us sustenance and help create healthy food for the whole family. The Feng shui of a kitchen is really important too, not only for the health of the family members, but also for the wealth of the residents.
There are certain do’s and don’ts that one needs to keep in mind, when looking at building/renovating their house, or buying a house.
- Keep the kitchen clean and keep the rubbish bin hidden.
- Keep the refrigerator clean and get rid of stale food, if any.
- Avoid having your kitchen in the center of the house or in the Northwest direction.
- The kitchen should be located in the inner half of the house, ideally at the back or one side of the house. If you have multiple levels, then try and place your kitchen on the ground floor.
- Kitchens should not be situated in the basement either.
- You can place the kitchen in one of your inauspicious sector, but make sure that the stove faces one of your auspicious direction.
- Another important tip to keep in mind is that the stove should not face the front door either, as it can cause loss of livelihood. This kind of affliction can cause irreversible damage to the patriarch and must be remedied as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the placement of your kitchen, or any other room in your home, feel free to get in touch with me. I can help you with your house plans, if you are building, or with your existing kitchen setup as well.
For more information contact me,
Mobile: 0448 468 968
Facebook: Blooming Mushroom International Feng Shui (@bloomingmushroom)
#KitchenTaboos #KitchenFengShui #BloomingMushroomFengShui #ShellySingh #FengShuiCanberra #FengShuiAustralia