Lamps are excellent Feng Shui enhancers used to improve education luck.
When choosing a lamp for your child’s study table you need to be mindful of a few things.
- The lamp you choose should have a smooth finish.
- Avoid lamps with sharp edges, angular shapes or those that look threatening or hostile.
- You can place the lamp in the Northeast corner of the the study table as Northeast is the corner related to Education and knowledge.
- Light in the Northeast corner enhances the Earth element of this sector, thus, strengthening it.
- You can help your child’s performance by tapping their Fu Wei direction, based on their Kua number. Once you know your child’s Fu Wei direction, you can place their chair in such a manner that they sit facing their Fu Wei direction. This will enhance their memory as well as learning abilities.
If you have any questions regarding the Fu Wei direction or calculating the Kua number, then you can get in touch with me and I will be happy to guide you through.
Feng Shui Consultations for home, office and business available (Onsite as well as Offsite).
Get in touch with me now for more information.
Until next time.
Shelly Singh 💕
Feng Shui Master Consultant
#Fengshui #Fengshuitips #Education #Knowledge #Shellysingh #Fengshuiconsultant #Fengshuicanberra #Fengshuiaustralia #Canberra #Australia